Happy day 3 of festive Fortnight. Hope you guys are liking them, let me know! For today’s post I’m detailing the makeup that I’ve loved this year that has made it to the top of the makeup podium for 2018 – this is a long post because I’m covering all my favourites! Apologies for the length!
- Foundation – Huda #faux filter foundation gorgeous coverage, impressive shade range.
- Concealer – Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define nice coverage for a low price – I’d recommend the supersize one as the little one doesn’t last that long
- Powder – Maybelline fit me pressed powder keeps my makeup on all day, kinda sad I can’t try the loose powder version of this
- Bronzer – Benefit Hoola Bronzer Classic, blends so easily!
- Blush – BH cosmetics floral blush affordable and my go to peachy/pink shade!
- Highlighter –Makeup revolution strobe highlighter I got this on sale for £2!
- Setting spray – Morphe Continuous setting spray
- Mascara – Benefit Badgal Bang someone actually asked if I had fake lashes on when I was wearing this mascara!
- Brow product – Milani stay put brow pomade affordable and very user friendly – lasts about 6 months before it dries out though!
- Eyeshadow palette – Morphe 35O
- Lip product –Soph x makeup revolution lipstick
What makeup have you LOVED this year?