Its currently the 1st day of March and already it’s an amazing month, I’ve reached 600 followers on Twitter and the lovely Lucy Rachael has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger award! Probably the happiest I’ve ever been in a lecture!
I’ve seen these posts and nominations on social media and never for a second did I think I’d be nominated, I’ve had my blog since November of last year but I only started to promote it maybe the middle of January this year. I’m proud of the content I produce but I know so many brilliant bloggers who are extremely well established!
Thank you Lucy! I loved reading your answers and getting to know you a bit more! It’s honestly so motivating to be nominated! Read below for the answers to the questions she’s asked me!
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
My favourite thing about blogging is creating content and having other people relate to what you’ve said! That mutual love of a topic.
2. Who is your style inspiration?
I don’t think I have one person whose style I love, I see bits and pieces and throw stuff together, to be honest my own style varies on my mood!
3. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
I have midterms next week so I’m obliged to say revise! To be honest I always seem to get motivation late at night so if I didn’t have to sleep I’d get so much done in life!
4. What fictional universe would you like to live in?
I feel like I’d love to be a character in some of my favourite books sometimes!
5. Whats the last book you read and what did you think of it?
The last book I read was the Good Girl, it’s amazing! Such a good suspenseful book.
6. Whats your drink of choice?
This is three fold:
Alcoholic: Malibu and coke
Hot: Latte with Coconut Milk
Cold: Lemon Juice or like Raspberry Lemonade
7. Would you rather have a night in or night out?
NIGHT IN. I’m such an introvert, give me a face mask and a film and I’m content.
8. Best type of takeaway?
The ones you have when you’re really hungry and haven’t eaten all day! To me that’s usually a Chippy, pie dinner (I’m such a stereotypical Northerner).
9. What topic could you talk about for hours?
My blog, is that bad? Actually the blogger community, I could go on about the support I’ve received for a life time!
10. What is one lesson you’ve learned this year?
That sometimes you have to focus on yourself and your own priorities and there’s nothing wrong with that.
11. If you could be besties with any blogger, who would it be?
Whitney Loren, she’s so lovely and seems to be on my wave length with most things!
My Blogger Nominations:
I love the bloggers I’ve nominated for their content and amazing socials! All I ask is that you answer these 11 Questions.
1. Why did you pick your specific blog name?
2. Who would you want to play you if your life was a film?
3. What’s your favourite social media platform?
4. What super power do you wish you could have?
5. Favourite beauty product?
6. If you could would you time travel?
7. What do you love to do when you have spare time?
8. Cat or dog person?
9. What type of bloggers do you like to follow/read?
10. Favourite fashion trend?
11. Go to comfort food?
Thanks so much for the nomination Lucy!
Don’t forget to follow my socials and blog!
Rebecca Jayne xo